Thursday 15 July 2010

Tintastic!


































Little Shop houses a few of my tins (I have many) that I use as props in the shop - gosh I don't know how many times I could have sold them and I am asked at least 3 times a day by customers - I even get sneaky customers who have asked me before and still try. These tins are mine and I love them and I get up super early and hunt through boxes at the markets when your all probably snuggled up in bed. I love them even more because 98% of my tins have actually been made in Australia - back in the day when most things were made in Australia. I also love the wear and tear, the rusty bits and dings and the fact that sometimes you cant remove the lid and when you shake them you can hear surprises lurking inside... is it just cake crumbs or vintage sewing goodies or Nanna's secret $5 note stash?

iDIY 
Annie Little
The Fabric of my Life
High Street Market 
Apartment Therapy
Paisley and Polyester

Vintage 1962 Mrs Lelands Peanut Butter Candy Tin

Bird Spice Tins
Vintage-Tin Crafts Supplies Organiser

Queens of Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment